Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I purchased an enormous amount of uncirculated 1972 Lincolns and have pulling some nice pieces out of the bag. At this point I think I sprained my thumb and index finger looking at each one individually. Well, I definitely have some nice type 3 double dies, and also have some of these, as shown. I do not think they are machine doubling. The rotation is clockwise and the "upper" image is definitely rounded. Are these type 6's, and if so, what are they worth uncirculated? Comments appreciated. Power was out over 2 days and the internet and cable just got restored a few hours ago. six 1.jpg six 2.jpg six 3.jpg six 4.jpg six 5.jpg

Upvote 0

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, I'm only seeing possibly some "master die doubling" on some of the photos. Of course I'm looking on my phone right now.
HH
enamel7

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's really hard to get a good pic also. I have a digital microscope but with it's built in lighting, it gives off too much glare.

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, sure did. Most of the coins match up to the type 6's. There are rounded with rounded images on top of the;m. I just go these for "fun" and of course money and want to know what I have for sure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread