Uh ohhhhhh...............

scotto

Bronze Member
Dec 23, 2006
My first M/D find
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
When I picked up my halves today, the lady who orders the coins told me she can't order any more for me. She said the bank has to pay a fee to get them. I offered to pay it, and she said they won't allow it.
She also told me one of the branches stopped getting halves all together, they know people are searching them, and they are stopping it.
I hope this does not spread. :P

Upvote 0

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope it doesn't spread either. I am just starting to have fun!!

Joe88

Sep 10, 2004
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Garrett GTA 550, &
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My bank is starting to charge $2.50 per box, which would get deducted from my account.
I refuse to pay, considering i've been getting skunked for awhile now!!
:(

Joe

DrDetector

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
Honestly, if that started to happen (me getting charged a $2.50 fee per box) I really don't think I would mind all that much. I mean if you get just one 90% silver half you've made up for the fee. I average probably 10 40%s in a box so if it came down to either paying that fee or not doing it, I'd pay the fee.

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
scotto said:
When I picked up my halves today, the lady who orders the coins told me she can't order any more for me. She said the bank has to pay a fee to get them. I offered to pay it, and she said they won't allow it.
She also told me one of the branches stopped getting halves all together, they know people are searching them, and they are stopping it.
Scotto,it sounds like they're more worried about the returns then the orders.Big difference between can't and won't.

OP
OP
scotto

scotto

Bronze Member
Dec 23, 2006
My first M/D find
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
mountainman 2 said:
scotto said:
Scotto,it sounds like they're more worried about the returns then the orders.Big difference between can't and won't.
I'm going to call her back in the morning and talk with her.
She knows I return the halves to another bank, so that can't be it.

DDEXPII

Aug 27, 2006
MA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB EXPLORER II & the sun ray probe
i was told the same thing yesterday too this is bullsh$%

65gt350

Mar 6, 2007
California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Toltec 100
I was reading an earlier post that said Brinks was giving the banks a hard time about the halves. Are the banks that are complaining serviced by Brinks? You also might try leaving a gift for the driver every now and then since they are the ones who decide what box you get.

65GT350

OP
OP
scotto

scotto

Bronze Member
Dec 23, 2006
My first M/D find
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
65gt350 said:
I was reading an earlier post that said Brinks was giving the banks a hard time about the halves. Are the banks that are complaining serviced by Brinks?
65GT350

I asked, and it's not Brinks.

Joe88

Sep 10, 2004
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Garrett GTA 550, &
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looms Fargo supplies my bank.....im thinking of switching banks!!!

Feb 20, 2007
USA
If they don;t get them back and order them with thier other coin orders, I wonder what the problem is?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread