Im Bored...Bored Bored Bored Bored Bored. Bored Bored Bored Bored Bored.

TypeCoin971793

Oct 7, 2013
Here or There or Anywhere
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm Bored...Bored Bored Bored Bored Bored. Bored Bored Bored Bored Bored.

If you got the Garfield reference, kudos to you!

I wish I had a bunch of cents to look through right now. I am snowed in and everything is closed, or nearly closed, around here. My dad just went to Kroger to get some milk, bread, and Gatorade, and there was one person doing checkouts, the pharmacist, and one person as the gas pumps, the florist. I don't think I can, or want to, go out in this weather and get some cent rolls from the bank. Those of you in the thawed-out states, I'm slightly jealous of you. Anyway, that was my rant.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to post your own rants and your sudden CRH impulses in this thread or any other randomness.

P.S. I made 1st district band, but the event may be cancelled due to the weather. Hope it turns out for the best. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JunkDetector

Aug 12, 2013
Placerville, California
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yup. Been doing that. Studying WWII and the Cold War with Roosevelt and Truman. Somehow, I still have a 94-95 % in that class; the teacher is so much fun, but his exams can be difficult if you didn't study. Are you taking that class as well?

I took it two years ago and got a 5. It has a reputation as one of the harder ap classes but if you're interested in history and do the reading its actually pretty easy. If you guys are already at Truman, you'll probably finish the material early. Good luck.

golden sluice

Dec 16, 2013
next to disneyland
Detector(s) used
Thanks Kellyco, and Garrett:smile:... I love my AT gold metal detector!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Winter is great here, I think we are on our eighth indian summer now...infact, what winter:hello2:? it was 84 degrees here today. I love being home finally.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
My advice to anyone:

Have your son or daughter drop out of school at grade 9, take the GED+SAT/ACT and apply to college ASAP. 4 extra years of your life, go to law school after college, get a PhD, MD.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread