what would you have done

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So dumping my halves today and I got there just in front of a couple who had a huge plastic jar (probably close to 3gal) filled with mainky qtrs and looked kike some dimes and nickels- of course the bag needed changing during my dump so as I walked up to tell the tellers I let the couple know I wasnt finished and the bag needed changed (thats when I got a look at their change) as I waljed back they asked me what my guess was to how much they had in their jar- I shrugged my shoulders and said probably a couple hundred- then went back to dumping-

So would any of you offered to buy their change from them? I thought about it but was kinda in a rush so decided I didnt want to hassle- I would have probably offered $250- maybe i shouldve asked them how long they had been saving them for-1 main deterent for me was all the qtrs(dont think there wouldve been and ag qtrs in there) had I seen more dimes or even some halves I wouldve probably taken the time to try to get them to sell me their change lol

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread