rileyboy here to say hello

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Hello all you nice people. Especially the old timers from a few years ago. I haven't posted anything or made many comments in the last year or so. However, I still check into the site to see how all of you have been doing. Saw a nice hit that Mountainman2 made with those two penny coins and thought I'd congratulate him. Then saw today that he said hello and so did Enamel17. That being said, I though I'd just drop a little note to all of you to say hello. I haven't been doing a lot of CRHing do to the large amount of other searchers in my area now. I don't do boxes anymore as well since some of the banks charge a fee and others don't want to order boxes of halves anymore at all. The only coins I get anymore are from teller trays and believe it or not, if you are lucky there still are some to be found. Of course, the numbers have dwindled the past year due to all the publicity regarding silver etc., but it's still a good hobby and I enjoy spending some time looking through the coins evry once in a while. Anyway, I'm doing fine after four hip replacement operations (two on each side). I walk a little funny, but that's okay for going on 69 years old. Anyway..nuff said. "Riley" says hello to everyone "Ruff Ruff".
He turns 8 in August and still can sniff out the silver. Ha. Stay well and REMEMBER...."It's still out there!...so keep lookin'"
All the best,
rileyboy and "Riley"

Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey rileyboy, it's nice to see you post again! I am glad to hear that the hip replacement is working ok and that you are still going strong, hey, give Riley a treat for me!
Buff

ramjet2187

Nov 29, 2005
North Central Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT
Great to hear from you, ole timer. Glad to hear Riley is up and about, too.

As with the ebb and flow of silver, the forum has seen some comings and goings. Things are certainly never the same, that's for certain. If you have any spare time, we'd all love to hear from you more often.

Best of luck.

Roger

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm glad to hear you and Riley are doing well especially with the hip replacements. You are always one to add a positive element to this forum. CRHing is getting more challenging but as you said "It's out there". Just have to be at the right place at the right time. Don't be a stranger, you're always welcome here. MM2

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Great to hear from you and Riley. I still recall the Seated half that you found some time back. I hope you still have it. It was one of the finest that I have seen posted here which was found in the wild. I try and remind the newcomers of your actions and I still recall your streak of Riley sniffing out the silver. As you say, "It is still out there". Take care of yourself and don''t be a stranger. We all look forward to the civility that you brought to the community.

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great to hear from you, I hope you find another seated half!

CardsNCoins

Bronze Member
Nov 17, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I see rileyboy post I know things are starting to look up around here. Be well sir.

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all you nice people. Especially the old timers from a few years ago. I haven't posted anything or made many comments in the last year or so. However, I still check into the site to see how all of you have been doing. Saw a nice hit that Mountainman2 made with those two penny coins and thought I'd congratulate him. Then saw today that he said hello and so did Enamel17. That being said, I though I'd just drop a little note to all of you to say hello. I haven't been doing a lot of CRHing do to the large amount of other searchers in my area now. I don't do boxes anymore as well since some of the banks charge a fee and others don't want to order boxes of halves anymore at all. The only coins I get anymore are from teller trays and believe it or not, if you are lucky there still are some to be found. Of course, the numbers have dwindled the past year due to all the publicity regarding silver etc., but it's still a good hobby and I enjoy spending some time looking through the coins evry once in a while. Anyway, I'm doing fine after four hip replacement operations (two on each side). I walk a little funny, but that's okay for going on 69 years old. Anyway..nuff said. "Riley" says hello to everyone "Ruff Ruff".
He turns 8 in August and still can sniff out the silver. Ha. Stay well and REMEMBER...."It's still out there!...so keep lookin'"
All the best,
rileyboy and "Riley"

:hello: Rileyboy a big hello back to you. It's great to hear from you. Glad you're doing fine. Don't be a stranger & keep posting even if it is only to say hello. The hobby has changed in the past year but it is still fun. As someone else said on this forum, if it was easy it wouldn't be called coin roll hunting but coin roll finding. Keep searching when you can & however it works best for you. There is no wrong way to search.

HH
Gary

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Rileyboy! Glad to see your post. Still hunting . . . but finds are few and far between. Hug Riley for me!
apush

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see you post Rileyboy! This place just isn't the same without you.

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
:headbang: - Hello and glad to see you make an appearance. The finds are a bit down in my area as well but I keep on searching.

HH

Maine_Jim

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello there!

boxes are definitely getting tough to get! with all the fees, skunks, etc...

HH

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice to hear from you Riley and hope everything is going well!

OmegaMan

Dec 9, 2007
And the old timers are back. Good to see you post again, ain't been the same without you.

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope the CWRs are kind to you. I have gotten so frusstrated with banks and boxes myself. HH

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Rileyboy ! Great to see you back - I too have not been here for a while - I moved to Tucson area (Green Valley , AZ. ) and
haven't yet figured this area out for CRH-ing yet . All the best to you !

gordon and tanner

Dec 10, 2009
South East, MI
Detector(s) used
my eyes
Primary Interest:
Other
Rileyboy,

It is always nice to see your posts. Keep on hunting!! Tanner and I just started ordering boxes of halves again. (We took a break from halves when our regular bank cut us off, and I was making big house payments to pay off my mortgage) We found one 40% in the first box orederd in 5 months. We have been searching cents a bit. I hope Riliey's luck rubs off on us.

I would love to see a picture of Riley:tongue3:

Keep on Searching
Dad and Tanner

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions