All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Some very nice boxes with a nice ratio of 90% to 40%. And congrats on the early Ben and modern silver proof too.

People r sure finding a lot of nice boxes lately......so its still out there. :)

H$H!

OP
OP
jr98119

jr98119

Sep 21, 2011
The Paris of Appalachia
Detector(s) used
bare hands
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some very nice boxes with a nice ratio of 90% to 40%. And congrats on the early Ben and modern silver proof too. People r sure finding a lot of nice boxes lately......so its still out there. :) H$H!
Thanks. I find Bens now and then, but a 90% proof was a real shock, and I was surprised at the large number of '64's. Yes, it is still out there - maybe Rileyboy reappearing is a good omen. I think that this good box may be the aftereffect of the "Christmas cash-in" that folks here talk of.

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah I imagine that 90% silver proof was a nice sight. I'm still looking for my first one of those and I'm sure I'd be a little shocked if and when I ever find myself. But I don't think I've ever found an early date '48-'50 Ben yet either. And I'm still looking for my first Bender and Liberty ender & Barber too lol. Maybe this year I can get lucky and check some of those off my list. :)

H$H!

OP
OP
jr98119

jr98119

Sep 21, 2011
The Paris of Appalachia
Detector(s) used
bare hands
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I imagine that 90% silver proof was a nice sight. I'm still looking for my first one of those and I'm sure I'd be a little shocked if and when I ever find myself. But I don't think I've ever found an early date '48-'50 Ben yet either. And I'm still looking for my first Bender and Liberty ender & Barber too lol. Maybe this year I can get lucky and check some of those off my list. :) H$H!

I found my first Walker ender last week and took a photo with my phone, but I still can't attach it. I'm waiting for my kids to come home to show me how.

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice find with the Walker ender....bet that was a nice sight too. Yeah I meant Walker when I said Liberty. I usually get a little confused when some people call coins Liberty coins since virtually all U.S. coins that I know of have Liberty on them, then I go and say it myself lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread