"Hi, do you have any half dollars?", "No, you will have to go to a coin shop for

OP
OP
coolcash2004

coolcash2004

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Re: "Hi, do you have any half dollars?", "No, you will have to go to a coin shop for

A bank of america in CT.

But, dont get me wrong, most banks of americas are very nice and helpful.

-CC

65gt350

Mar 6, 2007
California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Toltec 100
Re: "Hi, do you have any half dollars?", "No, you will have to go to a coin shop

Well I think you should supply them with a box or two. That way whenever you or anyone else needs them they are available. This will also let you know whether the branch has a teller that is a CRH too. Follow up with the branch in a few days to see if they still have them.

After a few dumps see if they will order a box for you if you stop bringing them in.

65GT350

OP
OP
coolcash2004

coolcash2004

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Re: "Hi, do you have any half dollars?", "No, you will have to go to a coin shop for

Yeah, maybe I will do that. I dont have an account with them though... lol.

-CC

goldinmypan

Apr 18, 2006
Ventura, CA
Detector(s) used
LST

At BofA, if possible, always deal with the Merchant Teller. They are the one that handle most of the coin. Lots of the time their lines are shorter too.

OP
OP
coolcash2004

coolcash2004

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Detector(s) used
ACE 250

THANKS FOR THE TIP!

-CC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread