Very cool experiment closest guesser I will mail a silver dime! please give a guess!

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, It's been documented that the masses are often right in a way that no individual can be. For example, this was tested out by having an entire town guess the weight of a cow. No individual got the weight correct, but the average of the 1600 townpeople's guesses was nearly exactly the weight of the cow. I want to try this with CRH's forecasting the value of silver. What do you think the price of silver will be in exactly 1 month? So we are talking March 28th, at 1:25PM. I will take the average of all answers and compare them to individual answers. Whoever is the closest I will mail a silver dime of my choosing, on my honor. However, the trick is you must also beat the average! If I'm right and this works, I get to keep my dime. IF I'm wrong and an individual beats the average, I will mail it immediately. Guess to the nearest cent, if you say something like $17, I will assume you mean 17.00

By the way, all answers must be received within one week to count!

Upvote 0

Vdubguy

Jul 31, 2013
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 (current detector)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Garrett AT Pro (first detector, no longer have)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
21.12.....what can I say.....Im a RUSH fan lol.

Anyone care to guess what the price of silver might be one year from now...on 2-28-15? For me even that's short term speculating but I'll guess about double todays closing price...I'll say $42.38.

Sorry, I didn't mean to change focus of the original topic. When it comes to topic of pm prices I just cant seem to help myself at times lol.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread