Very cool experiment closest guesser I will mail a silver dime! please give a guess!

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, It's been documented that the masses are often right in a way that no individual can be. For example, this was tested out by having an entire town guess the weight of a cow. No individual got the weight correct, but the average of the 1600 townpeople's guesses was nearly exactly the weight of the cow. I want to try this with CRH's forecasting the value of silver. What do you think the price of silver will be in exactly 1 month? So we are talking March 28th, at 1:25PM. I will take the average of all answers and compare them to individual answers. Whoever is the closest I will mail a silver dime of my choosing, on my honor. However, the trick is you must also beat the average! If I'm right and this works, I get to keep my dime. IF I'm wrong and an individual beats the average, I will mail it immediately. Guess to the nearest cent, if you say something like $17, I will assume you mean 17.00

By the way, all answers must be received within one week to count!

Upvote 0

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, since $21.12 is taken (also a HUGE Rush fan), I'm gonna guess $18.93, since my fav Morgan is my '93S. Surprised not many of you predict a downswing.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

sliverofsilver

Apr 23, 2011
howell , nj
Detector(s) used
eyes, whites classic SL ,Bounty Hunter Tracker I-D/505 ,
Discovery 1100, eyes,hatchet,shovel,scoop,for now