CRH and my F2

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
paul dawg, dawg, the wall art. fantastic stuff. The painting reminds me of that one movie with Russel Crowe. and them Youtube logos, I couldn't of made them better myself. You should frame everything while you are at it to. you had me goin at 3:04, I thought you struct silver.

Paul, I had alot of good friends shot in Detriot. Shot dead. You be careful there, it's a bad place. It's motor city and it's coming back, but that don't mean its safe. Dont take your kids there whatever you do. Take a gun if you go, I'm serious.

OP
OP
V

Virtual Paul

Feb 23, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
paul dawg, dawg, the wall art. fantastic stuff. The painting reminds me of that one movie with Russel Crowe. and them Youtube logos, I couldn't of made them better myself. You should frame everything while you are at it to. you had me goin at 3:04, I thought you struct silver.

Paul, I had alot of good friends shot in Detriot. Shot dead. You be careful there, it's a bad place. It's motor city and it's coming back, but that don't mean its safe. Dont take your kids there whatever you do. Take a gun if you go, I'm serious.

Thanks for the kind words. The channel art was a gift from my fellow YouTuber jmmurdy. He did a nice job, and I think its cool coming from a fellow YTer.
I know what you mean bout the D. I was born and raised in Allen Park which is a suburb just outside of Detroit. Things look like it is trying to come back, but you got to be careful like you say bud.
Thanks for your support!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions