Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've seen one where someone payed a 123$ parking ticking with all ones but guess what? They where all origami pigs! Lol take that pigs

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do this in Detroit, and the Po-leece will frame you for murder.

I been to Detroit that place hood my gf was like let's go to the hardcore pawnshop that's on TV. I was like you know 8mile rd is sketchy let's visit the funeral home and write our wills first. Well after we drove around a tad and seen how ghetto it can get up there we didn't go down 8mile. I don't wanna get popped for being white dem boys are dangerous but port hurion was worse almost stayed at a hotel called da pink flamingo but they charged by the hour lol

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wasn't it turned in in multiple empty donut boxes? >:)

Umm I think so my minds a tad fuzzy. It was funny though but they forced him to unfold all of them. I would of just wrote down my name and give them my ticket and leave lol. They can't steal it... well actually they can probly would

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I been to Detroit that place hood my gf was like let's go to the hardcore pawnshop that's on TV. I was like you know 8mile rd is sketchy let's visit the funeral home and write our wills first. Well after we drove around a tad and seen how ghetto it can get up there we didn't go down 8mile. I don't wanna get popped for being white dem boys are dangerous but port hurion was worse almost stayed at a hotel called da pink flamingo but they charged by the hour lol

I was also wearing a red shirt in Detroit unno what gangs they got up there but probly crips. Ida been killed if its anything like the ghetto in Minneapolis. That place is also dangerous. Also drove through Chicago and good thing my jeep didn't die in Chicago. Someone might have stole my nikes!

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm waiting for a speeding ticket so I can do some origami with one dolla bills that'll teach them not to give me a ticket lol

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I buy Gas with rolled quarters.:icon_thumleft:
Marvin