Skunksville is even worse

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Anyone else been getting skunked worse than Skunksville lately? 10 boxes this week, some CWR, and not a single 40%er. I think I'm in Super-Skunksville now. Or the death camps of Skunksville. I need some silver to get me out. I want back to good ol, Silverville USA. I'm not even sure if this Skunksville is in the US any more.

Upvote 0

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got 5 more skunks last night-
Current streak is 56

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone else been getting skunked worse than Skunksville lately? 10 boxes this week, some CWR, and not a single 40%er. I think I'm in Super-Skunksville now. Or the death camps of Skunksville. I need some silver to get me out. I want back to good ol, Silverville USA. I'm not even sure if this Skunksville is in the US any more.
:icon_scratch: I'm on the bus to skunksville now but not there yet (I hope). My last 5 boxes had pepe le pew scent all over them & I'm a small timer only doing 4 boxes a week. Hope you escape from the dark side soon & get back to the light. HH Gary

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ya 50... Its gettin rough for sure, unless your mastermind! haha...

I did 10 boxes yesterday, and some CWRs also... only got 2 40%ers out of 2 of the boxes.(1 each)

The other guy who was dumping 10k/week at my one dump bank, has apparently stopped hunting... I had met him twice before, well over a year ago now, and he was a real nice, older gentleman(maybe early-mid 50's). He hunted in a different area than I do, but he would bring his dumps(45min-hour or so away?) over to my dump bank cause of how nice they are :P

I have given some thought on quitting too, but I did just get downgraded at 2 of my banks, so im only at like 20-23 boxes a week right now instead of 35ish. and it doesnt take nearly as much time to do it all, and have some free time... it does feel good to have a little breathing room I must admit... doing 35 boxes straight for a year, on your days off from your regular crap job does take a toll! haha...

HH

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
+5 more today
Shiz im now up to my second longest streak 61

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

xnytxowlx

Sep 15, 2013
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, 4 skunk dime boxes today... no skunky dime bags though.

2 boxes of nickels. 1 skunk (rare, my skunk percentage is under 20% on nickels), and the other box had a V nick (3rd of year) and 1 war nick (50th of the year).

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
if i knew where skunksville was maybe i could let you know??just like fema region 3 where the heck is that at???

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What the hell?!?! I'm here too! It's slow right now fellas. After today I'm down to .75 40% a box. Just dumped 8 skunkers.
HH!
BRChiver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread