funally a collection dump

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But not the collection dump I or most crh want to find- it was a bunch of very very nice condition halves- and when I say a bunch it was probably $100-200 dollars worth spread throughout 2 of my skunks today- I almost kept some of them and started some books but then I just tossed them back- I dont want to become a collector unless there is real value involved
Anyways todays 5 where skunks and that brngs my current total to 61 box skunk streak

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Upvote 0

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ouch man...

Skunky year so far for alot of us!

Granted im not on a massive (no silver)streak like you are, but im, on avg, not finding enough silver to make it worth my time which makes it skunky to me...

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ouch man...

Skunky year so far for alot of us!

Granted im not on a massive (no silver)streak like you are, but im, on avg, not finding enough silver to make it worth my time which makes it skunky to me...

I'm the same, not complete skunk but man it's been bad. Hopefully things will turn around for us all.
HH!
BRChiver

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iamrussell,
Much kudos to you for sticking through the rough patch. If anyone deserves a dream box(or bag) it's you. Good luck on finding some AG.
HH!
BRChiver

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont think anyone can argue with that :P He definitely deserves a bunch of silver @ face value!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions