This weeks haul (3/15)

exnatomp

Jan 1, 2009
This week's haul (3/15)

I managed to do pickups from three banks before the storm hit. I got $645.50 in CWR of dimes, nickels, and pennies. $385 in dimes produced nothing. In fact, I got shorted $1.90. The nickels were better though, three war nickels (42P, 43P, & 44S) and a dateless buffalo. And the pennies were just as impressive with 55 wheats, two Canadian King George IV cents, a 2 Eurocent, a dime, and my first 2014 cent.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    756.5 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    545.7 KB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    689.1 KB · Views: 86
Upvote 0

barneyb71

Mar 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not to bad. I love finding dimes in with the pennies. I'm lucky if I get to do $500 a week. Would love to do more pennies but I have 3 kids and that's where my time goes. I do have good luck with the wheat pennies and Canadian.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Not to bad. I love finding dimes in with the pennies. I'm lucky if I get to do $500 a week. Would love to do more pennies but I have 3 kids and that's where my time goes. I do have good luck with the wheat pennies and Canadian.

If the 3-kids are not too young, I would try to see if their interest might fall into CRH. It would be fun for all, bonding, make a game out of it. I had 5-kids, but they all grew up sooooo fast that none of them even knew I had a coin collection. I regret those growing years. Do something with them, together. And if it's not CRH, find something else they would show interest in, don't let time slip by, yours and theirs.

OP
OP
E

exnatomp

Jan 1, 2009
My daughter is three. This summer I intend to take her to the beach with my metal detector and have my wife record her first recovery. Should be fun.

barneyb71

Mar 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The two youngest ones counted some pennies the other day for me. My son has asked if there are any more, maybe I'll have him separate the copper out. They both did took my only 2014 pennies that I had. My wife use to work at the bank so she just sees the money has gross n degusting, although she did count pennies on Tuesday for me. I have fun looking n maybe I'll start collections for my kids to see if they want to help n keep it going.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions