$100K milestone

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Is that for 2014 or since u started? Im only at just over $11,000 in halves searched so far myself this year. I'll be lucky if I search $100,000 in halves by the end of the year lol. I was skunked on my 3 measly half boxes this week too but I found one 40% in cwr's which was my only silver for the week so I had slim picken's this week too.

Better luck to us both next week.

OP
OP
Twitch

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
Since I started. I'm at about $14k for 2014. Here's to next week. I've been running pretty good lately so I guess I can't complain about two skunk boxes.

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah my thoughts exactly too. I've had a good year so far too considering my volume so I'm not complaining either. But I'm on a 4 box skunk streak now which I know is nothing compared to what a lot of other people experience but I remember having a really great start in 2012 then around March of 2012 I started close to a 30 skunk box streak which was enough to make me lose interest in ordering boxes for a while. I just hope I don't repeat that again. I don't seem to have the patience and perseverance that some others do with long skunk streaks. Only time will tell.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was curious what I was at this year... 311 boxes so far. I started out good at 33+ a week but got kicked off 2 or 3 banks and am down to 23 a week... :/

Dont matter how many you search, as long as your havin fun and finding silver... im not really finding silver, not like last year atleast...

HH

Zero

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on $100k. I'm only at $44,500 lifetime and $8500 for the year. I've been trying to do 4 boxes a week and I am really straining my dumping system, but so far so good.

Keep on rolling!

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm right around $100k searched so far in 2014. So far this year my boxes have been a roller coaster as far as finds go. They have been overall worse but I'm still finding silver every week so I can't complain. Good job on reaching the milestone

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm right around $100k searched so far in 2014. So far this year my boxes have been a roller coaster as far as finds go. They have been overall worse but I'm still finding silver every week so I can't complain. Good job on reaching the milestone

Wow you're doing more volume than I thought, Yea, I've been on a roller coaster ride also.

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow you're doing more volume than I thought, Yea, I've been on a roller coaster ride also.
Yeah I just added up the weeks. I have my standard 16 boxes a week plus I've had four weeks that I had extra time to order double that amount and I've been doing a lot of dimes and quarters recently with pitiful results. If I throw in the other random half boxes that banks have had on hand I'm probably right around that milestone. I wish I could still do the kind of volume I was searching in the fall but I'm in a pretty good routine now that works.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions