Luck with quarters••••YES

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Having NO luck finding quarters in the wild, however I do stop nearly every other day at my corner local gas station and check the 3-change dispenser racks. Sure enough, as bright as day was a white Washington (1954), stuck out like the cream filling on an Oreo cookie. I have already picked up four other quarters this year at this station, and they don't mind.

Upvote 0

drewbaccas

Mar 8, 2013
I like the cream filling of an Oreo analogy. This is exactly how I feel when I see a blast white silver edge in a roll of dirty clad.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Known fact: Oreos are as addictive as drugs. Since you (BOTH OF YOU) relate Oreo cookies to silver, you are comparing it with one of the most addictive things on the face of this earth. This only serves as evidence that coin roll hunting is addictive. You need help for your coin roll hunting addiction.

Rats find Oreos as addictive as cocaine ? an unusual college research project
Oreo cookies as addictive as cocaine - to lab rats - Medical News Today
Oreos May Be As Addictive As Cocaine | TIME.com

OreoResearch.jpg

dreambox0102200901_sm.jpg

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Known fact: Oreos are as addictive as drugs. Since you (BOTH OF YOU) relate Oreo cookies to silver, you are comparing it with one of the most addictive things on the face of this earth. This only serves as evidence that coin roll hunting is addictive. You need help for your coin roll hunting addiction.

Rats find Oreos as addictive as cocaine ? an unusual college research project
Oreo cookies as addictive as cocaine - to lab rats - Medical News Today
Oreos May Be As Addictive As Cocaine | TIME.com

Dayum I knew there was a reason I freakin cant stop eating those oreos lol

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Dayum I knew there was a reason I freakin cant stop eating those oreos lol

And there's a reason why we can't just stop coin roll hunting. I guarantee it's more addictive than oreos.

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And there's a reason why we can't just stop coin roll hunting. I guarantee it's more addictive than oreos.

Yep

iontyre

Mar 1, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is something wrong with this theory; I love CRH, but hate oreos (I like my cookies soft and chewy, not hard and crumbly).

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
There is something wrong with this theory; I love CRH, but hate oreos (I like my cookies soft and chewy, not hard and crumbly).

I like my silver nice and crunchy. Eating Ag is delicious, my favorite are the American Eagles, because there's no filler. Even the 90%ers have filler.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread