Little old lady cashed...

Zero

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I asked for halves and the teller said "I have one"..."oh yeah an old lady cashed in $24 worth this morning"..."I'll take them"...the teller said "let me count them for you"..."not necessary"...clunk...tinkle...clunk...mental jaw drop...oh my..."do any of the other tellers have any"..."no, some guy comes by every week and asks for them"..."thanks"...score!
image-1075238333.jpg

7-90% and 16-40%

I know it's a familiar story, but it's awesome when you are the one in the right place at the right time. Sorry to the guy who comes by each week. You won't know what you missed.

Upvote 0

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweeet teller score! Reminds me of what I used to see, lol. Now it's just Cladtastic for me.
HH!
BRChiver

starkizzle

Mar 9, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
soon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good score!! i think her husband cashed the rest at my bank, 143 face from cwr ;) dont mean to steal your thunder but im telling everyone :) halfs2.JPG halfs3.JPG halfs4.JPG

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Great finish to an already good week u had. You're right, timing with the customer coins is so very important with this hobby. I've been in the right place at the right time for some good scores myself and Im sure I've been the guy who just missed out on some great scores too. And like u said, Id rather not know about the good scores I missed out on lol.

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:

Nick of Co

Jan 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I asked for halves and the teller said "I have one"..."oh yeah an old lady cashed in $24 worth this morning"..."I'll take them"...the teller said "let me count them for you"..."not necessary"...clunk...tinkle...clunk...mental jaw drop...oh my..."do any of the other tellers have any"..."no, some guy comes by every week and asks for them"..."thanks"...score!
View attachment 963903

7-90% and 16-40%

I know it's a familiar story, but it's awesome when you are the one in the right place at the right time. Sorry to the guy who comes by each week. You won't know what you missed.

Nice finds! That's definitely a score you don't see every day!

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congats zero!

Great score indeed!

Sucks to be "that guy" but, "that guy" is always getting to the other banks first most of the time anyways!

HH

starkizzle

Mar 9, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
soon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$143 fv? Wow, that's amazing. I need to get me a job like yours. :)

Well I was assuming by "my bank" u meant where u worked but maybe that's not what u meant.....maybe u just had great timing too lol.

no, not my bank, i dont even bank with them... but im friends with a teller..... but yes, just realllllllllllly good timing

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 963903

7-90% and 16-40%

That's awesome! I keep waiting to hit a huge teller tray score like that, but so far I haven't gotten one yet. I'm really happy for you man. You deserve it buddy. I know you put your time in and keep your persistence even when you are getting skunked.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread