COLLECTION DUMP!!!!!!!

starkizzle

Mar 9, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
soon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i had a 4 box skunk from my weeks pick up, minus a 71 clad proff, and a 74 gold plated? or spray painted.. either way i kept it lol, and thought id make up for it by hitting all the banks on my way to dump 1999$ halfs.JPG halfs2.JPG halfs3.JPG halfs4.JPG , first bank pulled two 40%ers from a tray, i think she didnt want to give them up but i got them,

on to the next bank, my friends gf is a teller and ve bought there before and she tells me that the other teller has some, she looks under and says, " ya, theirs a bunch, how bout just a hundred and if you want the rest you can just come back?" cause she didnt want to go thru the other tellers little vault thing and count it all. i said "OK" and she pulls out some CWR and on the side i see "64" ;) no way i thought, too good to be true, thought another CRHer was just messing with me, but i bought 100$ and went to the car, my wife was driving so i told her real quick what the wrappers said and cracked it open .................................. solid ;) i went right back in and just bought it all then, told her i didnt want to have to come back out........... 196 40%er 72 90%ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! including my first 6 walkers and 5 franks,

went to my drop bank, with minimal from that trip haha and on my way out of that town i stoped at another branch of the one i got the two teller finds and bought 50$ from their vault and 10$ from all the trays and got a 40% from the tray.... one day, 368$ searched, 143 face silver!!! 199 40% 72 90% makes up for the 2k skunk!!! collection dump baby!! HH

Upvote 0

Nick of Co

Jan 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i had a 4 box skunk from my weeks pick up, minus a 71 clad proff, and a 74 gold plated? or spray painted.. either way i kept it lol, and thought id make up for it by hitting all the banks on my way to dump 1999$ View attachment 963944 View attachment 963945 View attachment 963946 View attachment 963947 , first bank pulled two 40%ers from a tray, i think she didnt want to give them up but i got them,

on to the next bank, my friends gf is a teller and ve bought there before and she tells me that the other teller has some, she looks under and says, " ya, theirs a bunch, how bout just a hundred and if you want the rest you can just come back?" cause she didnt want to go thru the other tellers little vault thing and count it all. i said "OK" and she pulls out some CWR and on the side i see "64" ;) no way i thought, too good to be true, thought another CRHer was just messing with me, but i bought 100$ and went to the car, my wife was driving so i told her real quick what the wrappers said and cracked it open .................................. solid ;) i went right back in and just bought it all then, told her i didnt want to have to come back out........... 196 40%er 72 90%ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! including my first 6 walkers and 5 franks,

went to my drop bank, with minimal from that trip haha and on my way out of that town i stoped at another branch of the one i got the two teller finds and bought 50$ from their vault and 10$ from all the trays and got a 40% from the tray.... one day, 368$ searched, 143 face silver!!! 199 40% 72 90% makes up for the 2k skunk!!! collection dump baby!! HH

Wow!!! Huge congratulations!!! I'm speechless!!!

Zero

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You found, in one dump, almost the same number of silver halves that I have painstakingly collected over 14 months (including my little 23 coin score today)...at one bank! Those tellers handed you well over a $1000 worth of silver. It's unfathomable.

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i had a 4 box skunk from my weeks pick up, minus a 71 clad proff, and a 74 gold plated? or spray painted.. either way i kept it lol, and thought id make up for it by hitting all the banks on my way to dump 1999$ View attachment 963944 View attachment 963945 View attachment 963946 View attachment 963947 , first bank pulled two 40%ers from a tray, i think she didnt want to give them up but i got them,

:notworthy: That's 1 h**l of a find! All I can say is AWESOM! If that was a box it would have been a dream box x2. What were the dates of the 40%s & dates & mint marks of the 90%s?

HH
Gary

OP
OP
S

starkizzle

Mar 9, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
soon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my wifes not big into this, but shes knew the $$ value, i was litterly shaken

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

starkizzle

Mar 9, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
soon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:notworthy: That's 1 h**l of a find! All I can say is AWESOM! If that was a box it would have been a dream box x2. What were the dates of the 40%s & dates & mint marks of the 90%s?

HH
Gary

to be honest i havent looked thru all the 40%, i dont belive theres is a 70 tho... and i didnt find any key date 90%... the walkers were all in he 40s, il have to get a detailed log

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Doesn't get much better than that. Those are the scores we all dream of but few of us will ever find. That sure proves its still out there.....and timing is so important. That might be more silver than I find all year lol.

Congratulations on a score well found! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
S

starkizzle

Mar 9, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
soon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You found, in one dump, almost the same number of silver halves that I have painstakingly collected over 14 months (including my little 23 coin score today)...at one bank! Those tellers handed you well over a $1000 worth of silver. It's unfathomable.

my thoughts exsactly, so far in this hobby my best find was a 1900 morgon.... today won, and the telller is a close friend, hard not to tell her what she gave me, i am going back tomorrow, in hopes the same person that dumped i collecte quarters and dimes too:)

OP
OP
S

starkizzle

Mar 9, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
soon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doesn't get much better than that. Those are the scores we all dream of but few of us will ever find. That sure proves its still out there.....and timing is so important. That might be more silver than I find all year lol.

56 oz of silver... one epic day.... bad side is il spend the rest of my time hunting chasing that score, trying find somthing like it, making evey skunk sting worse

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HOLY SHIZ
congrats

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

OP
OP
S

starkizzle

Mar 9, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
soon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

its been my dream sense i started, that unlikely find :)

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Incredible find my friend!!

I think we are all jealous! haha wow what a score

HH

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Sweet cull of silver. Congratulations. I hope you learned a lesson, and that is to always buy them all. If I was in line behind you, you would be reading about my awesome score while questioning yourself with "What if's".

OP
OP
S

starkizzle

Mar 9, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
soon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet cull of silver. Congratulations. I hope you learned a lesson, and that is to always buy them all. If I was in line behind you, you would be reading about my awesome score while questioning yourself with "What if's".

i did know better when she first pulled them out but the teller being a friend i didnt want to sound to needy.. but i was glad no one else in the bank was into it

OP
OP
S

starkizzle

Mar 9, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
soon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The collection dump, you don't know where to laugh or cry!

after thinking about it, not sre if it was a real collection.... atleast not a real good colection, i would expect to see better condition, more key dates.. maybe just someones stack, either way i laughed for me and cried for whoever dumped it

Vdubguy

Jul 31, 2013
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 (current detector)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Garrett AT Pro (first detector, no longer have)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great find, I'm still waiting for a CWR score like that.

HH

OP
OP
S

starkizzle

Mar 9, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
soon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and their was actually 74 90%ers... i gave 1$face to a friend who had givin me 2 ozs for my son and the one on the way as a savings.. ive been trying to talk him into crh.... i had to show him the big score... i think stuff like that is what will keep this hobby alive, 2-3 keepers a box is nice, and it does stack, but a score like that will keep me hooked HH

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Those are DUMPS we would all like to clean up. Sooner or later I'll get my chance with a big shovel I hope. Nice catch

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread