Received 2 2014 cents in change last week...and just found my first 2014 cent CRHing
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zukovsky

Thread: Received 2 2014 cents in change last week...and just found my first 2014 cent CRHing

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Dec 2013
    Ohio
    Garrett AT pro & Pro Pointer
    30 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Received 2 2014 cents in change last week...and just found my first 2014 cent CRHing

Received 2 last week in change (well I didn't, my mom did and I checked her change and they were in there)
    Has to be the soonest I've ever received them. Last year it was at least in april or something, and before that was may/june etc.

Received the 2014 cent CRHing when I picked up my weekly nickels & pennies I always get. Not sure of the package date of the box, they don't stamp them out here for some reason...would be nice if they did so I can refer back.

But anyways yeah, still have yet to find a 2014 nickel. It'll come, hopefully next month or next week.

Jan 2013
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CoinHuntingDrew View Post
    Received 2 last week in change (well I didn't, my mom did and I checked her change and they were in there)
    Has to be the soonest I've ever received them. Last year it was at least in april or something, and before that was may/june etc.

Received the 2014 cent CRHing when I picked up my weekly nickels & pennies I always get. Not sure of the package date of the box, they don't stamp them out here for some reason...would be nice if they did so I can refer back.

But anyways yeah, still have yet to find a 2014 nickel. It'll come, hopefully next month or next week.

I just dumped a 2014-D cent a few days ago. I regret not saving it I too have never received a new coin so early in the year!

us
    Dec 2013
    Ohio
    30 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick of Co View Post
    I just dumped a 2014-D cent a few days ago. I regret not saving it I too have never received a new coin so early in the year!

You're lucky, lol. I probably won't find a 2014-D cent until at least next year or LATE this year. West coast coins that are new don't seem to come to ohio that easily.
    It just sucks we get D mintmark coins that are really circulated lol.

us
    Oct 2013
    Michigan
    Garrett Ace-350
    66 times
    I just found my first one yesterday as well, cept it's a Philadelphia.
    CoinHuntingDrew likes this.

Jun 2013
    16 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CoinHuntingDrew View Post
    You're lucky, lol. I probably won't find a 2014-D cent until at least next year or LATE this year. West coast coins that are new don't seem to come to ohio that easily. It just sucks we get D mintmark coins that are really circulated lol.
    your lucky to be so near philly since I look for wam cents I get maybe a dozen or so a box to check.

us
    Dec 2013
    Ohio
    30 times
    Quote Originally Posted by crhgymnast1 View Post
    your lucky to be so near philly since I look for wam cents I get maybe a dozen or so a box to check.
    I've scored at least 6 1998's, 1 corroded 1999 in my earlier years of CRHing just when I found out about WAM's, and like 8 2000 P's, with the highest grading MS-63..ever since I started CRHing in '04 when I was actually just about 5 years old almost 6...

Found a '83 double die cent back a few years ago in CWR rolls someone cashed. Not a single coin was after 1986, and I kept all those rolls and I still have about like 6$ of them stored away that I orig. got. Haven't gone through them a second time for double's such as the '83 and '84 yet so who knows!

us
    Feb 2010
    Missouri
    1775 times
    I got a solid box of 2014 pennies yesterday.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links