Box of enders, to sell on ebay or open?

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Over the past few months I have saved enough enders to fill a box, they consist of 2 Walkers, 6 Bens, 4-64' Kens and the rest are all 40% with obverse showing. I was going to sell them on FeeBay, I usually sell single coins with a .99 starting bid and no reserve but for this box I would probably go $500 opening bid with a $800-$1000 reserve. BUT I have had health issues over the last several weeks and have not been able to do any CRHing so I really want to feed my addiction and find silver. The money from the sale would be nice if the bidding goes high, but finding silver is a blast. So to sell or open? :icon_scratch:
Thanks Fellow CRHer's and HH
Agme

Attachments

• MVC-004S.JPG
    MVC-004S.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 198
  • MVC-005S.JPG
    MVC-005S.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 200
  • MVC-009S.JPG
    MVC-009S.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 175
  • MVC-011S.JPG
    MVC-011S.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 194
  • MVC-012S.JPG
    MVC-012S.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Upvote 0

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
I would open those rolls. i mean some of them might have more than 1 silver in the roll. I mean what if you sold a roll and it was nothing but silver. High improbable but you never know. Also if you sold them through Feebay you also have to pay via Pay-it-out-of-your-@&&-pal. Hate paypal so much. they took 15 bucks of my 20 dollars that I was withdrawing from my account as fees because I was drawing out all the money in it at the time. I wasn't even closing my account, I just needed money. So I haven't bothered with Paywhatever or feebay in 8 years. So not worth it. Either way have fun with the silverage and hope you get better soon from that medical condition. You will be in my prayers.

Sincerely, GarouLady

OP
OP
agme

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank You GarouLady, I really appreciate it. Best wishes to you in your recovery too.
You are right about high fees, but I have never been charged by paypal to withdraw my money, several times I have withdrawn all of my funds with no fees. That's crazy that they took the $15 from you, you said it was a while ago so maybe they changed their rules some since then.
Well it looks like the "Open them rolls" crowd wins the vote, so open them it is. I think I'll have fun with it and have a guessing contest or two with silver prizes.
I will post more information on this later for anyone that is interested.
agme

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure how the bubble busted unless you mean ebay shutting them down- I cant believe people are willing to pay that much for not knowing- id rather just buy the ag with the amount these jokesters are spending

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

ok not a true bubble in an economic sense. what I mean was that market got huge, and because it got huge it got shut down. some people saw that the first people doing it were making lots of money, and it started to catch on. eventually there were F$%$tons of people selling them on ebay, and just as many people ready to buy them. at some point ebay takes notice and pulls the plug

OP
OP
agme

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ebay just changed their policy on unsearched rolls, I had a proof ender from a box taken down and I have heard others have had all theirs taken down as well. looks like you have no choice now!
I'm not really sure why but when I read this yesterday I went on ebay and found ender rolls up for bid. I tried it again just now and they are still listed???
For example this one is listed now "Two (2) Unsearched Half Dollar Rolls Walker Silver Enders":dontknow:

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not really sure why but when I read this yesterday I went on ebay and found ender rolls up for bid. I tried it again just now and they are still listed???
For example this one is listed now "Two (2) Unsearched Half Dollar Rolls Walker Silver Enders":dontknow:

Yesterdaay they where listed but everytime I clicked on the link it said the listing was not found- but todays are there as of now and going

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread