"Box of enders to sell or open" Guessing Contest #1. Closest guess wins Silver!

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Box of enders to sell or open" Guessing Contest #1. Closest guess wins Silver!

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/coin-roll-hunting/407799-box-enders-sell-ebay-open.html

OK the "Open them rolls" crowd wins the vote. Here is a contest for anyone that might be interested.

Contest #1 is a plan & simple guessing contest to guess the total number of silver coins I will find in the "ender box", the total number of both 40% and 90% combined. The person with the closest guess will win two (2) 40% Silver Kennedy half dollars. If the guess is exactly right, the winner will receive Four (4) 40% halves.
The totals will be posted on Saturday, April 12th.
If there are duplicate guesses, the person that first placed that guess will be chosen if their pick wins.
* SilverForBrains gets first dibs on a total of 73 silvers if he wants it due to his great math workup on the original thread.

Also see contest #2 for another chance to win silver. And if the same person wins this contest (w/exact guess) and wins contest #2 they will receive a full roll of 40% Silver coins!
Good Luck!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

barneyb71

Mar 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in, it could be free silver....I'm guessing, 69 silver.

OP
OP
agme

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll play.. 32
I'll give you another guess if you want to change your guess, there are 50 silvers showing. 50 rolls to a box.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Dude, there are more than that just in enders.
I see 25 rolls in the box... But I will go back & change my guess after making sure it's not the same as anyone elses. I can't afford to play the CRH game but I'm pretty good at counting. I clicked on the link to the original post and I see one box of 25 rolls. All the pictures are of the same rolls. What am I missing ? Are the rolls stacked 1 on top of another ?

Last edited:

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm guessing 74. I have X-ray glasses & I already counted them all.

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome contest!
I'll say 117

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

OP
OP
agme

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see 25 rolls in the box... But I will go back & change my guess after making sure it's not the same as anyone elses. I can't afford to play the CRH game but I'm pretty good at counting. I clicked on the link to the original post and I see one box of 25 rolls. All the pictures are of the same rolls. What am I missing ? Are the rolls stacked 1 on top of another ?
Yes the bottom row is all obverse 40% Kens, generic stuff so I didn't take any pic of them, sorry for any confusion.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions