Did I find your droppings? Smells like it.

wheres_wheatie

Sep 2, 2006
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro w/ Carrot
I was on my way home from a little vacation and hit a few banks for halves, only found 2 rolls out of 5 banks till the last one I stopped at had 480- worth I picked up 450 (last of my cash). The rolls were yellow/white bullet style. They had an acct. number written on them that I noticed once I got home. On further inspection it looked as though they had been re-crimped. My worrys were proved when all rolls skunked.
So I'm just wondering if the CRHer was from here.

Do you?
  • Re-roll your halves in the fed. bullet wrappers?
  • Drop @ and have an acct. with T. D. Bank North?
  • Account Number: 9240****96?

Upvote 0

patpall22

Jul 4, 2006
Carmel ca/ Big Sur ca
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, whites DFX, XP DEUS, etrac and sandshark
that's funny, I turned in 480$ to my branch today and i did use the original wrappers. I don't think that I'm the culprit, but it is kinda cool to re crimp the old rolls. with a little practice, you can hardly tell the difference from when before they were opened.

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
patpall22 said:
that's funny, I turned in 480$ to my branch today and i did use the original wrappers. I don't think that I'm the culprit, but it is kinda cool to re crimp the old rolls. with a little practice, you can hardly tell the difference from when before they were opened.

Yeah!
I can pop the crimp on one end, search and refill, recrimp in less than 5 minutes while driving.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread