So its official...Im officially the "Half Dollar Guy"

bubba4289

Feb 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So it's official...I'm officially the "Half Dollar Guy"

The teller at my bank has named me the "Half Dollar Guy". She told me I join the ranks of the "Penny Guy" who apparently goes through $400 in pennies a week and the dime guy who goes through $1k a week. I get 2k from this branch and 2k from a different branch up the road. She also saved me 3 40%ers and a 1928 twenty dollar gold certificate she got in this week. I've got to remember to bring her some star bucks when I go in there next week!

Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW a $20 gold certificate? can you post up a picture of it, I'd love to see it... and even more amazing, a bank tolerates $400 worth of penny volume from a crh'er per week? That's insane.

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DEFINITELY some Starbucks is in order !! wow what a gal..you have a keeper there bubba, treat her right! thx for sharing, enjoyed it..ddf

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice and yes please post a pic of the $20
Congrats

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW a $20 gold certificate? can you post up a picture of it, I'd love to see it... and even more amazing, a bank tolerates $400 worth of penny volume from a crh'er per week? That's insane.

That alot of Pennies!!

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Make sure you buy the starbucks gift card at the starbucks the tellers will probably go to. I almost bought a friend a Starbucks card a while back.....Lo and behold, I asked directly at the store she is closest to, they told me they are a franchise and do not accept starbucks cards.

Count Skrule

Nov 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, I gotta get back to ordering, so I can be that guy here. Nice work! :thumbsup:

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Lucky Bubba, my tellers have all kinds of names for me too, when they see me coming in with bags of coin.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread