3 ender box

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
Turned into a 6 40%er box. Oddly disappointing. Also found 6 NIFC's, 3 proofs, 2 gold plated halves and a '73 Balboa. Had visions of filling two rolls w/ silver.

I've had two 3 ender boxes in my career and they produced 13 and 6 silvers respectively. Then again I've only totaled 10 or more silvers from a box twice.

Oh well, back to the grind....

Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least you found something, but I know how you feel, I once had a 2 ender box and they were the only silvers.

RVA Hunting

Greenie
Sep 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come back to rva the silver vein has opened up in the short pump area. CWR of halves and dimes galore.

OP
OP
Twitch

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
RVA - I'm glad to hear you're getting some. I never did find much in short pump. Picked up a teller tray Franklin really is about the only noteworthy find I ever had. Some decent nickel finds, but nothing to write home about. If I ever make it back to the RVA I have about a dozen branches I'll be sure to hit.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just had a 3 ender box that produced 8 40%. It was kind of a let down. But I'm very happy I broke my 30+ box skunk streak and I found more silver to add to the pile :)

OP
OP
Twitch

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
I just had a 3 ender box that produced 8 40%. It was kind of a let down. But I'm very happy I broke my 30+ box skunk streak and I found more silver to add to the pile :)
A no ender 6 or 8 silver box is a great box! A 3 ender 6 or 8 silver box is a let down.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions