All Treasure Hunting
20140422_113810.jpg Two ASE today.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excuse me while I pick my jaw off the floor! Very nice.

OP
OP
D

dchism4601

Greenie
Jun 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She said, "I'm glad you came in. I've got 7 of these Eisenhower dollars and 5 half dollars." I heard the clink of silver and assumed it was the half. As she turned around to sell them to me I am pretty sure I slobbered on the counter when I saw the white edges of the BIG coins. "That will be $9.50 please."

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, it doesn't get much better than that! Huge congrats on that score! :thumbsup:

I found an '88 ASE at a bank just over a year ago and that's one of my favorite/best finds ever.

H$H!

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She said, "I'm glad you came in. I've got 7 of these Eisenhower dollars and 5 half dollars." I heard the clink of silver and assumed it was the half. As she turned around to sell them to me I am pretty sure I slobbered on the counter when I saw the white edges of the BIG coins. "That will be $9.50 please."

Sometimes the hardest part of this hobby is keeping a disinterested poker face when these tellers lay the goods on the counter. Sometimes I am so focused on the poker face I realize I am STARING at the silver!! Oops!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

penzfan

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2014
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 - Excal 1000 - Excal II - Sovereign GT - RTG/Oleg Scoops - XPointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poker face is a must!!

Wow what a score, I managed to find one ASE for $1 before, but 2 is just awesome! Congrats

HH

Will45

Sep 1, 2013
PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow! never has happened to me.

Zomotion

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, coinmaster Gt Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

In this hobby, sometimes it's not about how much you know... It's about how much others don't!

Nice score today!

spiritjug

Tenderfoot
Mar 9, 2014
Sometimes I find myself practicing my poker face in the mirror so I am prepared for a score like that. Nice work!

starkizzle

Mar 9, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
soon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It doesnt get much better then that! only thing better then 90% is .9999!!! great find

Nick of Co

Jan 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice find! It seems these have been coming out of the woodwork lately. Can't beat getting an ounce for a buck!

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that's awesome, I can't wait until I stumble across a couple ASEs. in fact, bring on the teller trayAGEs!!!!!

ThePt78Gamer

Apr 28, 2014
Maine
Primary Interest:
Other
I Always try and check the trays when Im at either of the 2 TDs I go to or the mechanic Savings bank up the road. Found 3 40% halves in my time roll hunting; which isnt too long. About 3 or so months.

ThePt78Gamer

Apr 28, 2014
Maine
Primary Interest:
Other
And by that I mean 3 from TRAYS since I got into roll hunting. Ive found about 15 silver halves in grand total.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread