What to do??? - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: What to do???

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Dec 2009
    AR
    Minelab E-Trac
    1059 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I drive 100 miles a week, it'll cost me $55? How bad is your gas mileage for goodness sake?
    55 cents per mile is just a good approximation. There are more costs associated with driving than just gasoline. Brakes, tires, belts, hoses, oil, etc. all have lifespans that decrease with every mile driven. Every mile driven also lowers the resale value. There are more, I'm sure, but you get the idea.

us
    Apr 2009
    Clarksville TN.
    Minelab SE Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by 7treefrog View Post
    Im not sure if you are trying to eliminate competitors or are actually being serious?!?!
    I gave up searching Boxes over a year ago after near a year of mostly skunks and the few with Silver had too few to make it worth it, and when my order Bank told me that they were getting others who were ordering- that as many as 50 plus boxes of halves a week- they began charging $5 per box so I quit. My Silver finds in 09/10 too was over 4500, in 2011 it dropped to 1600 then in 2012 to just over 200. To many ordering/searching and too little Silver to be found anymore.

us
    Aug 2011
    Silverville
    476 times
    CRHing
    I just noticed that silver had another sell off today. If it gets much lower I may consider buying more again myself. The problem is though, the lower prices go, the more of a mark up over melt/spot value there is - which is understandable to me because most buyers and sellers seem to understand that PM prices are unrealistically too low and falling prices doesn't seem to really decrease demand any like it normally should in a real free market economy. Silver prices are near where I remember when I was buying 5 - 6 years ago - which is making it quite temping for me to consider buying. I plan to still keep hunting though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links