WTH lol

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up my 4 boxes from loomis today and opened and saw white wrappers, normally the yellow ones- then started to open the 1st and saw $25 and they are all inside out- lol cheap loomis
This made me laugh so hard for some reason

ForumRunner_20140425_095942.png

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Upvote 0

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few months back I got 2 Brinks boxes that were wrapped with inside-out small dollar wrappers too. I didn't know what to make of it. At first lamrussell, I thought they were very poor rewraps. lol I can't remember if they produced or not, I want to say they did a little.

I found these pics, I was going to post them at the time but didn't get around to it.

Attachments

• MVC-026S.JPG
    MVC-026S.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 105
  • MVC-027S.JPG
    MVC-027S.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 103
  • MVC-028S.JPG
    MVC-028S.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

hokiemojo

Jan 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
i think they do this when they run out of paper in the correct denomination. i've had dimes in penny roles one time and the 1/2's like this has happened a few times.

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its just funny cause they dont fit very well and the paper is all messed up in the crimping and such- looks like bad hand crimping jobs- if these werent from my regular p/u I would've though that

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Picked up my 4 boxes from loomis today and opened and saw white wrappers, normally the yellow ones- then started to open the 1st and saw $25 and they are all inside out- lol cheap loomis
This made me laugh so hard for some reason

Just curious do your regular Loomis yellow half wrappers have Loomis printed on them also or are they S & S wrappers?

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just curious do your regular Loomis yellow half wrappers have Loomis printed on them also or are they S & S wrappers?

They have loomis-i think last year when they had holes in the boxes they were s&s wrappers but I cant remember anymore

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
speaking of terrible rolling jobs, I picked up a long yellow Dunbar box yesterday and the box was glued shut real bad. turns out it was because one of the rolls was longer than the others, and probably gave them problems trying to seal the box. 23 halves in that roll!!! hahahahahahaha

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
speaking of terrible rolling jobs, I picked up a long yellow Dunbar box yesterday and the box was glued shut real bad. turns out it was because one of the rolls was longer than the others, and probably gave them problems trying to seal the box. 23 halves in that roll!!! hahahahahahaha

Ha thats awesome

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread