Todays results, some cool finds! 4/30/2014

ThePt78Gamer

Apr 28, 2014
Maine
Primary Interest:
Other
12 MWR of cents: 4 Wheats, oldest 1934. A 1955 Canadian Cent, 2 Bicentennial Canadian cents, and a 1974 D lincoln cent with a JFK stamp on it. I believe this is called a Kissing presidents coin or something.

2 MWR of nickels: 3 "pre 60" including 1 1939 that I need to check for doubling, and one 2009 P.

Box of dimes (brinks clear plastic): Skunk.

3 CWR of dimes: Skunk.

15 MWR of dimes: One silver, 1953 D in crummy condition and I only found it because the edge was very dirty and I was curious. Probly wont even put it in a 2x2.

100$ CWR of halves from a bank Ive never been in (Norway Savings Bank): Skunk, but one was a solid roll of bicentennials. I may open an account with these people as they said they may be able to order me halves. I was busy and had to get to work so I had no time to sit and talk.

Register finds: 1947 D nickel, 1917 no mint mark wheat cent.

A few people at work look out for me when it comes to coins. Nothing too extreme mind you, if they happen to find a wheat cent or buffalo nick they swap it out and give it to me. From this came one wheat cent today, a 1944 D that a guy from electronics found. Ill be labeling these finds as "lookout" from now on as such: Lookout finds: 1944 D wheat cent.

Good luck everyone.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread