solid roll club member once again!

starkizzle

Mar 9, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
soon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats!! solid FDR most of been real nice! thats about as good as solid rolls get! post some pics if you can, and resurrect my post "Solid Roll" post in the logs!

OP
OP
D

dreamboxvip

May 1, 2014
This particular bank has not shipped out a single cwr for nearly two years. The head teller saves all rolls for me. This is my first solid roll from them. I started to wonder if anybody would ever trade a solid roll in lol. I also joined the gold club as well last year. Someone stuffed a 1987 australian gold nugget coin in a penny roll. 1/4 Oz. At the same bank. Here is a pic of the roll.

ForumRunner_20140504_082405.png

starkizzle

Mar 9, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
soon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that is awesome! "all silver" they knew what they had too. for some reason i was think u were talking about halfs at first and confused FDR with Ben Franklin lol.. its still early for me, but none the less that is a great find! i had little luck with halfs this week so i bought all the dimes i could find and got 2 CWR that had shaky handwriting that said " american dimes" and thought for sure id find some ag but no luck, im saving the wrapper for my CWR collection lol.

im glad you found some silver especially seeing how long your skunk streak is!

starkizzle

Mar 9, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
soon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and im jeleus of the GOLD!!! thats the club i really want to be in! and no more of these plated halfs either!

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pop that baby open and show us the ag p0rn

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats! Solid silver is sure better than all those solid new boxes you've been getting lately. And finding gold is incredible.

And it sure sounds like u have things set up pretty good with that bank with them emailing u denomination totals of what they have.

H$H!

OP
OP
D

dreamboxvip

May 1, 2014
Thanks! I do have things set up well at that bank. Sadly its the only one that will do it for me. Here is another picture. Sorry my phone sucks lol

ForumRunner_20140504_120944.png

OP
OP
D

dreamboxvip

May 1, 2014
The gold was a complete shocker. I thought for sure i'd find a keydate wheat before gold lol. When the coin came out of the roll i could tell how heavy it was just by the sound of impact on the table.

Bryan V

Dec 13, 2009
Washington State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Monster 1000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulations! I love these story's.
Keeps me hunting even though I haven't even joined the Enders club let alone the solid roll club.
i didn't even consider a gold club!
Thanks for sharing.

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found multiple solid silver rolls on two occasions in one month earlier this year. The rolls were all marked with the dates on them. It absolutely amazes me that the tellers don't know or don't care that they have silver. I have gone on countless road trips in the last year and a half looking for the elusive solid rolls or mega scores, but the road trips always seem to result in 4 or less 40% total. It's always the random bank stops that seem to produce the amazing stuff for me. Just this past week, I was running way late on Friday and missed my Friday pickup of 4 boxes of halves. I stopped in Saturday to grab them feeling bad that the vault teller had to transfer them to a teller that was working Saturday. The Non-vault teller had two clad looking halves in her tray so I bought them as well. One was my first ever walker from a teller tray. It's always the random stop that produces for me.

Sorry for the ramble. Congrats on a great find.

OP
OP
D

dreamboxvip

May 1, 2014
Congrats on good finds for you as well. Same here lol. If i go on roadtrips i usually always end up with close to nothing or its always the last bank on the trip i find something at that I'm always trying to talk myself out of stopping at because the rest of the day sucked lol. Funny how things work out.

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My first ever roll of halves was 1away from a solid roll

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions