First Post with this weeks Finds

Spizzerinctum

Mar 8, 2013
Western Hemisphere
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
12 boxes of dimes and only 14 Roosevelts? Wow! That must mean all of the rest were Mercurys! OK, I know what you mean-just my attempt at humor. Welcome and good hunting but save some good stuff for the rest of us.
Well I have been CRH for a few months now and have been reading but never posted before.

Last 2 weeks I have gone through:

$300 in Half Dollars--- Nothing

12 Boxes of Dimes--- 14 Roosevelts

OP
OP
B

bob-ay

Greenie
May 5, 2014
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! I have had some good luck with the Dimes, nothing with the Halfs. I cant find any and when I do I am pretty positive they are someones dumps. Have to find a branch that will allow me to order some. Which branches allow you guys to order with them....

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All depends on area. Just don't bring them back to where you pick them up!

OP
OP
B

bob-ay

Greenie
May 5, 2014
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks I have been picking up at few different locations and dumping only at 2 places... I have tons of banks in the area

starkizzle

Mar 9, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
soon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds like your off to a great start, im getting into dimes more so your averages are keeping me positive! good luck!

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks I have been picking up at few different locations and dumping only at 2 places... I have tons of banks in the area

:hello: Welcome to TNET & the hobby/addiction. If you have ton of banks in your area, just stop in them & see if they could order you coins. I have banks that order me my boxes of halfs with no problem. Just be honest with them. I told them that I was a collector & I wouldn't be bringing the coins back to them. That's why it important to have dump banks which you don't pick up from. Some banks might require you to have a account with them. I have several banks with accounts with the minimum amounts in them. Also at the top of the page there are stickies with different topics. Read them as they have a ton of information for you. They might answer some of the questions you have.
HH
Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread