Every Bit Counts

Rascal

Feb 5, 2012
Western Arizona
Detector(s) used
Number 1 Mark II Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Other
Had some minor banking to do today so asked the local branch for customer-wrapped rolls of cents, nickels, dimes and halves. Ended up with about $180 worth all told, $80 of which was in halves.

8 rolls of halves, and the very last coin to spill out into my hand from the very last roll was 1967 40%'er. It has been awhile since I have been able to get CWR's there but the return ratio has always exceeded boxes for me. Now to cross my fingers for the nickels and dimes, and hope against hope I find my first Indian Head cent.

Rascal

Upvote 0

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
I always like it when the best is saved for last. I haven't had much luck with customer halves this year but just over a month ago I got $70 in cwr halves with a lot of clad coins that had silverish looking edges but I did manage to at least find a '67 in the last roll which was kinda a surprise. Just a little more for the pile.

H$H!

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes id always prefer the ag flow at the end rahter than the begging- I hate getting my hopes up when i find ag in the first couple rolls and then nothing else the rest of the box

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions