Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Thread: my bank

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jan 2007
    sidney montana
    Ace 250
    1 times

my bank

Went into my bank to see if they had half's....I have been asking for a couple months and always take what they have. small town 2 banks 2 credit unions nearest bank out of town 50 miles (my dump bank will be in this town They have a walmart) last time in they had 1 roll (skunk) however the teller was extra nice, young red head (25ish), she normally works the drive up window. She asked if I collected them I said I am making up some coin books and looking for the best quality coins to put into them. she suggested I just purchase proof or uncirc. I said "I already had that" but wanted the best from circulation making a couple books for my kids. she then said well "I" can order you some boxes if you like but "I" must order $1000 at a time. no other teller has ever offered so I said great I would take an order.

Then what she said floored me "I would love to see your collection some time I have a good collection also" I wear no ring and am divorced but living with my x wife, we got back together but never remarried. But darn why would such good looking young gal want with an old cripple (semi cripple disabled vet have direct deposit) I could not think of anything good to say so I just said " I don't think my X wife would care to much for that" to which she just smiled and said the order will be there Thursday (next)
    selling Ryedale sorted cents
    $100< fv 1.6EA
    $100> fv 1.5EA
    pick up 1.4EA
    located MT/ND boarder.
    coins are sorted with Ryedale then hand sorted to remove foreign then ran through Ryedale again to insure only copper and count $50fv Then sealed in cloth bag with #1 copper wire.

2. # ADS
    Ads

TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

us
    Sep 2006
    Vermont
    Garrett Ace 350
    10 times

Re: my bank

"nice" -quote southpark

us
    Jan 2007
    Texas
    DFX & SE
    9 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Uhhh-

Maybe she really did want to see your coin collection?

Just ask LJ.
    Pinpoint twice, dig once!

us
    Feb 2005
    Visalia, CA
    6 times

Run away!!!! She's after your silver......

Dec 2006
    Lowell, MA

Hehee. She wants to see your coin purse.

Which, to follow up on the South Park reference, you keep in a bag around your neck.

Sponsors