my bank

snappy

Jan 23, 2007
sidney montana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Went into my bank to see if they had half's....I have been asking for a couple months and always take what they have. small town 2 banks 2 credit unions nearest bank out of town 50 miles (my dump bank will be in this town They have a walmart) last time in they had 1 roll (skunk) however the teller was extra nice, young red head (25ish), she normally works the drive up window. She asked if I collected them I said I am making up some coin books and looking for the best quality coins to put into them. she suggested I just purchase proof or uncirc. I said "I already had that" but wanted the best from circulation making a couple books for my kids. she then said well "I" can order you some boxes if you like but "I" must order $1000 at a time. no other teller has ever offered so I said great I would take an order.

Then what she said floored me "I would love to see your collection some time I have a good collection also" I wear no ring and am divorced but living with my x wife, we got back together but never remarried. But darn why would such good looking young gal want with an old cripple (semi cripple disabled vet have direct deposit) I could not think of anything good to say so I just said " I don't think my X wife would care to much for that" to which she just smiled and said the order will be there Thursday (next)

Upvote 0

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
Uhhh-

Maybe she really did want to see your coin collection?

Just ask LJ.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread