OMG I did NOT just buy this coin with my CRH money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I purchased this coin with money gained from selling silver that I found coin roll hunting and part with my coin roll hunting bankroll.

So, what should be done with it? Shoot it? Spray "Bush be gone" on it? Hit it with a hammer?

Please - no comments that are political in nature. This is only to discuss the vile nature of the decal on this coin. Again, feel free to say the nastiest, most disrespectful, disgusting things you would like about the person on the coin - but please NO POLITICS.

This coin is in my possession, and was purchased using CRH money. Precedent has been set - this is a valid thread.

20140513_145641.jpg 20140513_145651.jpg

Upvote 0

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that an ASE someone defaced? What a shame
What did that beautiful lady do to anyone?

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

LooseChange

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do anything other than use it as bait to make a passive-aggressive attack on the Tnet mods. That wouldn't be wise.

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Huh. Never seen that before. What is the coin it's stuck to? Probably a nice silver proof. Definitely a keeper.

LooseChange

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I admit extreme bias, but this one seems much more like a commemorative because it doesn't have political slogans or empty promises emblazoned on it.

OP
OP
Joe777Cool

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do anything other than use it as bait to make a passive-aggressive attack on the Tnet mods. That wouldn't be wise.

I'm sticking to the rules that have been laid out in previous threads, there is no attack taking place.....unless you are George Bush.

OP
OP
Joe777Cool

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I admit extreme bias, but this one seems much more like a commemorative because it doesn't have political slogans or empty promises emblazoned on it.

Commemorates an election where the people's vote was ignored.

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
put it on the railroad tracks and watch a train flatten it out.then tell us how much you paid for it.

OP
OP
Joe777Cool

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
put it on the railroad tracks and watch a train flatten it out.then tell us how much you paid for it.

I paid spot for it - I refused to pay higher for a coin with such a revolting devious and evil character on the front even if it is silver. The seller agreed.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Although I get the Idea of why you posted this

and I hope you are not Lying...

Liars get Banned,
and posts simply for political reasons get deleted.

but

same as I said on the other thread

Lighter fluid & a match :dontknow:

Last edited:

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Insert violent or destructive action that transfers my opinion of the candidate onto an inanimate object.

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well my post got cut. I was hoping to get this whole thread cut, and I did it in a nice way, but still cut. errrrr

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well my post got cut. I was hoping to get this whole thread cut, and I did it in a nice way, but still cut. errrrr

well I checked the other thread & you didn't request that should be deleted,
when it was the only one here, So I have to think your opinion is a bit one sided ,
so errrrr too :laughing7:

OP
OP
Joe777Cool

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Although I get the Idea of why you posted this

and I hope you are not Lying...

Liars get Banned,
and posts simply for political reasons get deleted.

but

same as I said on the other thread

Lighter fluid & a match :dontknow:

20140513_193215.jpg

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm actually happy you posted this. I frequently stop at cash 4 gold places to see what kind of deals I can get on silver coins and also to see what they are paying for silver. It always amazes me how much money they think silver eagles are worth even when they are in terrible condition. I had one place that wanted like $35 a piece for really badly damaged eagles. I'm glad you found a seller that let you get it for spot.

Sometimes it is a waste of time for me to stop at these places, but I have also found some incredible deals. Cash for gold joints are almost always run by people that have very limited knowledge about the things they are buying and selling. I found one near my house that was willing to buy 40% halves from me for $4 a piece when the spot price of silver was around ~$21. I also found a 1996 silver eagle that was about uncirculated for $24 at a different one. I also found some decent Morgans for $20 a piece at a third. When I have the spare time it is definitely worth the stop.

Sorry if my post is a little off topic or wasn't the type of response you were looking for.

OP
OP
Joe777Cool

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a fake. Bush didn't run on a platform of change.

There is a reason why you find Bush on silver eagles and Obama on half dollars - pocket change for the people that vote for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread