Cheating box of Cents and odd find within

ThePt78Gamer

Apr 28, 2014
Maine
Primary Interest:
Other
Since being recomended to start a log, I havent been posting in the main forum much. But thats not the point of this post. Earlier today I was doing the box of cents I couldnt get around to doing the night prior. About 10 or so rolls in I get a call from my now ex- girlfriend saying she and another man engaged in a kiss today. I wasnt too shooken up. It hit me, but Ive been cheated on by many women before, and semi nonchalantly kept opening the rolls and mentioning my finds while on the phone with her, hiding my emotion. I told her I didnt want this to break us up and I would be willing to forget it, but after a few more excuses and whatnot, it was over and the phone was hung up. Despite what happened, I went to work and had a pretty normal day. Got a 1943 P War nick in my register today, so the "coin gods" have given me a bit of sustinance. :dontknow: The oddity in my box of cents is a completely "silver" colored penny from 1988 with no mint mark. Its non magnetic. I dont know if Its a missed planchet (HOPING!!) or whatnot, but Its condition seems very nice, albeit It's obviously circulated with nicks and scratches.

Good luck to everyone else. And check my log! I try and post every night my log and am about to post my findings of the day now. Sorry for this being off topic. It happened while CRH so Its semi relevant. I SHALL NOT BE SWAYED BY FEMININE ACTIONS. I will be the goofy, proud and happy CRH'er for life. :sadsmiley:

Upvote 0

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Really.....
First never stay with anyone who cheats on your.
Second, why showcase to the world that this girl dogged you

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gamer, you should find a pretty bank teller to kiss.

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish I had started this hobby while I was single. There are so many attractive tellers and even though it's kind of a nerdy hobby it is pretty easy to redirect the conversation with tellers to non-nerdy topics.

OP
OP
ThePt78Gamer

ThePt78Gamer

Apr 28, 2014
Maine
Primary Interest:
Other
Gamer, you should find a pretty bank teller to kiss.

That would be something eh? There is this ONE teller named Ashley that changes the coin bags on the penny arcade that I may be semi interested in. Eh, we shall see what the future holds.

hokiemojo

Jan 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry about your situation, but sounds like you might be better off. As for the silver penny, it is probably a plated cent. probably chrome or something?

StevoCBR

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
a piece, fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wheres the pic?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread