This weeks haul (5/23)

exnatomp

Jan 1, 2009
This week's haul (5/23)

This week I managed to get to four banks and pick up $360 in CWR of dimes, nickels, and pennies. I found a '62D and a '64D in the dimes. The nickels had a '43P and a '43D. The pennies produced 37 wheats, three dimes, and three Canadian King George VI cents. A better than average haul and my second '43D in three weeks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 110
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    885 KB · Views: 96
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    904.5 KB · Views: 94
Upvote 0

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice finds. I was kinda surprised that I've found two '43D nic's this year too, but finding two in just three weeks is even more unusual. And finding dimes in penny rolls is a lot better than finding pennies in dime rolls. :)

H$H!

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been finding a few firsts this year myself. Just never know when and where you'll find em with this unpredictable hobby. :)

Bad Wolf

Dec 6, 2012
Carmel-by-the-Sea, California
Detector(s) used
Nokia Simplex+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. I was kinda surprised that I've found two '43D nic's this year too, but finding two in just three weeks is even more unusual. And finding dimes in penny rolls is a lot better than finding pennies in dime rolls. :)

H$H!

Hi Guys,

Being a warnic hound, I find more '43 D's than any other wartime year/mm. They also have the highest incidence of full steps in BU, and by that I mean 6 full steps and not 5, which most grading services (incorrectly, in my view) accept as fulfilling the definition.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread