Dusty Vault with a Solid Silver Lining

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
As I stated in yesterdays post, I sampled $100 in halves from an old bank in an out of the way town. It's as local as it gets but it does have a pulse machine!
Anyway, the teller had told me she had about $400 left in there as I hauled out ten rolls yesterday. They all had 1 - 4 in the old hand wrapped rolls. Good percentage!
Today, the head teller tells me they had $570 and would love to get rid of them. The pulse machine helped me make that total and I dragged them out of there in an old box that almost fell apart.
Upon further inspection I was not very happy that there were $160 Brinks rolls full of shiny new 2000P's.
The balance did not let me down. Every roll seemed to have something in it and I was nicely surprised with 4 solid rolls of silver. Highlights include 19 - 90%'rs and a 62 Franklin! 94 - 40%'rs rounded it out.

Totals:

62 x 1
64 x 19
65 x 3
66 x 8
67 x 59
68 x 16
69 x 8

Attachments

• crh3-23.jpg
    crh3-23.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 447
Upvote 0
L

Looter

thats a nice run of silver; and from what i can tell in the picture they look to be in great condition

Fropa

Feb 27, 2007
SW Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Congrats, a very nice find. I live in a very rural area and I'm still waiting to find one of those banks tucked away in one of the small towns.

ct358

Feb 3, 2007
help,newbee

what is pulse machine ??? i am new to crh don,t know a lot about it thanks for help

bigtime400

Jan 27, 2007
the moon
Holy crap! Im for moving down south and setting up a CRHers squater camp. Who is with me? ;D

I was all happy about my walker,64, and 10 40% in $1500............

OP
OP
TxTim

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
Re: help,newbee

ct358 said:
what is pulse machine ??? i am new to crh don,t know a lot about it thanks for help

Pulse machines are ATM's - been around for a long time!

Thanks everyone!

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG Tim. That definetly is a nice haul. Those full rolls just get your heart to going doesn't it...lol. I think you have caught on to the CRH thing quite well my friend.....keep em coming!!!

BTW - Thanks for the picture....I love seeing the pictures with all those silver coins.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: help,newbee

TXTim said:
ct358 said:

Pulse machines are ATM's - been around for a long time!
Thanks everyone!

Glad you explained, I thought you meant one of those blood pressure machines. How did it get a name like that/
If I got that much silver at one bank I would need one of those blood pressure machines for sure. ;D

Good going.

goldinmypan

Apr 18, 2006
Ventura, CA
Detector(s) used
LST
OK, thats TX and LA cleaning up on old silver. Lets hear from Miss & Al. Seems all the silver, being heavy, has fallen to the bottom of the US.

Feb 20, 2007
USA
goldinmypan said:
OK, thats TX and LA cleaning up on old silver. Lets hear from Miss & Al. Seems all the silver, being heavy, has fallen to the bottom of the US.

You may be right about that! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread