pictures

L

Looter

just got my scanner working and figured i would show you all the coins from my aunts stash i recently got. and i have a sad story, i had my 22 peace dollar in my buddys truck when we where going down to the local coin shop. It fell out of my pocket we heard some clanging as it landed. and now i cant find it for the life of me!@! Ive looked so hard all thats left to do is take the seat out which is a hassle since its my friends new truck. needless to say hes not very enthused to start taking it apart but I'm mad!!

Attachments

• quarters 41-61 smaller.jpg
    quarters 41-61 smaller.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 236
  • quarters 61-64d sm.jpg
    quarters 61-64d sm.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 231
  • quarter halfs dollars sm.jpg
    quarter halfs dollars sm.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 222
  • 23 peace.jpg
    23 peace.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 227
Upvote 0

jorge del norte

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2005
nc
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex - Tesoro Conquistador Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oooh that sucks u lost it, nice pictures

tw656

Jan 13, 2007
Very nice collection of silver, always nice to see the pics. Nice Peace Dollar as well. You know, I dropped a walker in my car one time and after 20 mins of searching thought it was gone. Although, I knew it was in the car. Anyway. There was an envelope kind of near where it fell...sure enough, it was in the envelope. Good Luck. Maybe borrow one of those MD pointers or something. Youve got to find it my friend.

OP
OP
L

Looter

i know it was a 22 and in much better condition than my 23 ill find it when it stops raining and we can take the seat out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions