maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey russell, I have had that happen too ( not this week but....) it does suck, a few weeks ago I found 1 40 outta 20 boxes and 3 bags, the next week I found 5 out of the same amount searched, it comes in waves for me. I haven't checked in in a while but how are finds for you? Still not good I take it? HH, Maverick.

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not good- if I get 1-2 40% every week im happy- getting the 90% the last couple weeks was very nice
It is what it is though in my area I accept it and just hope 1 day ill hit a good box

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1st box, 1st couple rolls produce a couple 40% then skunks the rest of the way through 10 boxes
:(
Hate getting my hopes up

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

:coffee2: I agree that it gets to be a real bummer but here's what I do to make things end on a good note. As I go thru my rolls, when I see 1 that has silver in it, I put the silver coin on the bottom of the roll without looking at it, than set it aside. I make sure I save that roll for last & that the last coin in the roll I look at is the silver 1. That way I always end my crh on a positive note. Of course that doesn't work when the box or boxes are pepe le pew. And as you say when you find them "just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking etc".
HH
Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread