Primary Interest:
Other
Upvote 0

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello friends...it's been a LONG while since I was even on this forum!!! I sure have missed my CRH!!! I have missed it so much that I am getting back into the game with 4 boxes of halves next week!!! Hoping my absence has allowed the silver gods to bless all of the boxes I am about to get!!!

HH
I miss the metal Rabbit. How you been??? Good Luck on the boxes.
cooper

OP
OP
Coin Town

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I miss the metal Rabbit. How you been??? Good Luck on the boxes. cooper
whats up Cooper?! How's that...I changed it back for ya!

I've been really good! Super busy traveling, working, and buying a new house so searching some coins will be a nice way to relax next week!!!

HH

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Now that's the rabbit I know! CT, wow how have you been? Nice to see you're still around, I haven't really been very active lately but just posted my best week ever, check it out, nice to see you again! Now go finding something in your boxes to show us :) . HH, Mavwrick.

OP
OP
Coin Town

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Now that's the rabbit I know! CT, wow how have you been? Nice to see you're still around, I haven't really been very active lately but just posted my best week ever, check it out, nice to see you again! Now go finding something in your boxes to show us :) . HH, Mavwrick.
hey Mav, things are great! I'll have to check out your post about your great week!!!

I will make a thread on Wednesday night after I search the coins to give you an update!! I think it's been over a year since I did halves!!,!

HH

OP
OP
Coin Town

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
What's cracking coin town? glad to see you back, ol pal.
Thanks 50!!! Good to be back!!! Since I am waiting until Wednesday for my halves I decided to pick up $1,000 in quarters for tonight! I don't anticipate any silver...just looking to fill a few holes in my books!! Maybe I'll get lucky and find a silver in there...will find out soon enough!!!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Coin Town! Its nice to see you posting again! I've been seeing a few "older" faces popping back up! That's awesome. I hope you jump into some hot boxes!
HH
Buff

OP
OP
Coin Town

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Coin Town! Its nice to see you posting again! I've been seeing a few "older" faces popping back up! That's awesome. I hope you jump into some hot boxes! HH Buff
hey Buff...thanks for the warm welcome back!!! I don't know how active I will be with my hunting but I hope to find something nonetheless!!!

I'll post some results of my quarters tonight...hoping to fill some national park quarter slots that I am missing. If I'm lucky I'll find some silver!

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions