Keeping a daily log of my C.R.H/Detector finds...

thebadger108

May 2, 2014
Payson, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter - Fortune Hunter!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:thumbsup: Today I picked up a full sealed box of dimes ($250.00). I decided today that I wanted to join in on the fun of a daily log of my finds. I come here almost everyday browsing and reading everyone's finds and drool. I just started doing this CRH'n a few weeks ago and have posted a couple threads with certain questions and finds that i had questions with. I have a regular flow of two banks and my credit union has been awsome at getting me boxes of coins and will even hold an extra box for me till after I go through the first one and dump and return for it:headbang:! So starting today I got a box (Tuesdays) the rest of the days of the week will be mostly consisting of CWR/MWR that I pick up around town. Hopefully starting next week I will get two boxes of coins Tues and Thurs and I plan on rotating each denomination each week. Not to mention I will try and post pic's of detector coin finds! Got a new camera still need to get a cord to transfer pics. Let's see what happens!:tongue3:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
T

thebadger108

May 2, 2014
Payson, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Box # 10 of halves gives an (ender) but not silver
IMG_0177.JPG
Thought it was a silver ender however turns out it is clad.. Proof comm coin .. although it cool. I think I will give it to the poor teller that I am going to drop my load of 1500.00 halves to!

Box #11 Produces!
IMG_0181.JPG
YAY!

OP
OP
T

thebadger108

May 2, 2014
Payson, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just finished
$100.00 CWR Dimes = Skunked
$100.00 MWR Quarters = Skunked
$50.00 CWR nickles = Skunked
I do suspect that all but the quarters were a recent dumb by another Coin Hunter!:dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions