Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Redelf is violating no rules but his attackers are. Please follow TreasureNet rules....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, more lighting, and while you're at it, a director and a full film crew, lots more silver coins to show too, hell, if you are going to show the world, you might as well make it a blockbuster.

OP
OP
redelf12

redelf12

Oct 5, 2013
Independence KY
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra 505 / old bounty hunter quick draw
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Why are people on here if all you want to do is be mean to people and hate life this is suppose to be a place of fun and to show your finds and hobbies no matter what way I do it shouldn't matter it's the way I choose just like you choose the way you do things !! So if you don't like don't comment please and sorry for everyone that is not being mean !!!

Sent from my iPhone from redelf12

theekman

Jan 1, 2013
Illinois
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why are people on here if all you want to do is be mean to people and hate life this is suppose to be a place of fun and to show your finds and hobbies no matter what way I do it shouldn't matter it's the way I choose just like you choose the way you do things !! So if you don't like don't comment please and sorry for everyone that is not being mean !!! Sent from my iPhone from redelf12

Just make a log like people on here have suggested. No need to make a million threads a day. You do things in a way that not a norm and people probably wont respond well to it, especially when its an inconvenience and annoyance to them.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just make a log like people on here have suggested. No need to make a million threads a day. You do things in a way that not a norm and people probably wont respond well to it, especially when its an inconvenience and annoyance to them.
Redelf is violating no rules in the way he is posting. There is NO limit to the amount of posts a member can post as long as it is by our rules and not the same post over and over....

(Members have the ability to set the number of posts per page up to a max of 50.)

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread