LEJ & Other CRH

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: LEJ & Other CRH

Funny you post this......I'm taking a vacation to Kentucky/Gatlinburg. Will be there this weekend.....plan to hit every bank within 50 miles in each direction.....have it all mapped out on Google earth....bank names & phone numbers. Going to be in the area for 2 weeks. There won't be a silver coin left for miles & miles & miles.......

You had better get to work quick!!!

OP
OP
kevo

kevo

Mar 2, 2007
Louisville, Kentucky

haha....and whats even funnier is I just got back from gatlinburg a week ago! only bad thing is I didn't search lol...I just started this a few days ago.

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

lejeuene said:
Funny you post this......I'm taking a vacation to Kentucky/Gatlinburg. Will be there this weekend.....plan to hit every bank within 50 miles in each direction.....have it all mapped out on Google earth....bank names & phone numbers. Going to be in the area for 2 weeks. There won't be a silver coin left for miles & miles & miles.......

You had better get to work quick!!!

Just kidding Kevo.......ha!

scotto

Bronze Member
Dec 23, 2006
My first M/D find
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250

I printed out LeJeuene's pic and sent it to all the banks in Arkansas, and told them not to sell any half dollars to her whatsoever! ;D

(unless she comes with me for good luck) ;)

OP
OP
kevo

kevo

Mar 2, 2007
Louisville, Kentucky

hahahaha....thats some funny stuff. hmm, should I perhaps do the same here in kentucky? Soon we could really be hurting her business and she would be forced to buy the halves from us.

silverfinder37

Mar 24, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
looking for an Explorer

kevo said:
hahahaha....thats some funny stuff. hmm, should I perhaps do the same here in kentucky? Soon we could really be hurting her business and she would be forced to buy the halves from us.
Kevo, I believe we are hunting the same area's p.m me and we can share some info, I do 10 plus boxes a week and all are dumped in your area ;D
Thanks, Ray

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread