The SILVER STREAK continues!!!

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey everyone!

You may remember I recently got back into hunting halves last month and hit a nice streak with 6 straight boxes containing silver...well...I just picked up 4 more boxes and 3 of the 4 have ENDERS so I am taking this as a good sign I may increase my streak to 10 STRAIGHT BOXES! I will open the one box with no Ender first hoping to hit silver quickly so I can confirm it is true!

One box had two Enders but I didn't initially realize it. The reverse was facing so I couldn't see the date...I looked at a different angle and thought it might be...sure enough I tore the corner open and saw the silver edge!

Also got my FIRST Walking Liberty...and she is an other Ender!!!

I will update tonight after I search everything...any guesses in totals?

image-4054119409.jpg

image-1708654571.jpg

image-1944634232.jpg

Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is fantastic! It takes some skill to spot a reverse Kennedy silver ender, but I can spot one of those from a mile away, here's to you (hopefully) finding many silvers... and congrats on your first walker ender!!! :D
:occasion14:
HH
Buff

OP
OP
Coin Town

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
That is fantastic! It takes some skill to spot a reverse Kennedy silver ender, but I can spot one of those from a mile away, here's to you (hopefully) finding many silvers... and congrats on your first walker ender!!! :D :occasion14: HH Buff
Thanks, Buff! I was out of CRH for almost a year and when I got back into the game I immediately caught a lucky streak! It must be a collection because I keep finding Bens (I think I found 6 or something in the first 6 boxes). My plan is to keep ordering from this bank until it dries up completely! I have to think that once the solid boxes dry up I'll still find a few occasional 40% until it completely runs dry!

HH

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats on the silver streak and your first Walker. I had a 9 box silver streak late last month and the 9th box had a WL ender too. Hope you get stacks of silver with today's boxes and can keep the silver streak going this month.

H$H!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck, perhaps try ordering from different branches of this bank too as they likely use the same coin currier.
Thanks, Buff! I was out of CRH for almost a year and when I got back into the game I immediately caught a lucky streak! It must be a collection because I keep finding Bens (I think I found 6 or something in the first 6 boxes). My plan is to keep ordering from this bank until it dries up completely! I have to think that once the solid boxes dry up I'll still find a few occasional 40% until it completely runs dry!

HH

Jyorsky

Sep 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO
AT GOLD
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I looked at the wrappers, it looked like they had already been searched. Am I mistaken or just not looking at it correctly?

OP
OP
Coin Town

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
As I looked at the wrappers, it looked like they had already been searched. Am I mistaken or just not looking at it correctly?
That was actually me peeling it open to confirm it was a silver Ender. I couldn't initially tell since the reverse was showing!

OP
OP
Coin Town

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
So the results are in and it is confirmed...I am on a 10 box silver streak!!!

Box 1 (NO Ender)
1 - 40%

Box 2 (1 Ender)
9 - 40%

Box 3 (2 Ender)
5 - 40%

Box 4 (1 WL Ender)
1 - 40%
1 - '64
1 - Ben
1 - Walking Liberty

^^^^^ this box had 4 generations of the half dollar in it...kind of cool finding one of each!!!

Tonight's grand total was 19 silvers! Add it to the stack!

All in all these boxes were not nearly as exciting as the last 6 but hey...19 silvers tonight and a current streak of 10 silver producing boxes in the last 30 days or so...I'm a happy CRHer!!!

HH

image-1182284769.jpg

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats again on the silver streak. And that is pretty cool finding one of each in that last box. Just never know what you'll find with this hobby. Silver streaks sure help make up for the skunks streaks - hope u can keep it going a while longer.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congratulations! That is an awesome batch! keep on hunting until you run the well dry or somebody else will for ya.
HH
Buff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread