I WANT TO KNOW IN THIS HOBBY???

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
how many people are telling their friends and best friend how to do this?where are all these newbs coming from just this morning i go to my bank to pick up 2 boxes of halves.the teller says have a seat it'll be a few minutes.ok so i'm sitting there and this guy next to me gets up and gets in line.nxt thing i see him walking out with 4 bags of pennies off the machine?i'm like what WHAT FRICK IS THIS.every bank i ask can i buy bags off the machine OH NO WE CANT DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why not i ask i get some b____________________t excuse and i walk out.so what do these guys belong to the million dollar club or something.i want to know who else gets to by bags of the machines and if you are members of the million dollar club.

Upvote 0

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tell everyone that will listen. I think competition is good for all of us. It weeds out the weak and helps us constantly get better.

Hunter612

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2013
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My mom tells a lot of people about it. I am not sure why though.

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tell everyone because I want people to take any coins I might find, and to make stupid decisions at the banks and get everyone cut off. Makes things interesting.

MIhunter

Bronze Member
Jun 29, 2011
Southeastern MI
how many people are telling their friends and best friend how to do this?where are all these newbs coming from just this morning i go to my bank to pick up 2 boxes of halves.the teller says have a seat it'll be a few minutes.ok so i'm sitting there and this guy next to me gets up and gets in line.nxt thing i see him walking out with 4 bags of pennies off the machine?i'm like what WHAT FRICK IS THIS.every bank i ask can i buy bags off the machine OH NO WE CANT DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why not i ask i get some b____________________t excuse and i walk out.so what do these guys belong to the million dollar club or something.i want to know who else gets to by bags of the machines and if you are members of the million dollar club.

Money talks
and BS walks

twiasp

Dec 13, 2012
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe the other guy just has a better personality or more charisma than you. I get treated like a king at all my banks (9 of them), but I also make time to talk to the girls, bring them cupcakes sometimes, or trick coins for their children. My banks tend to call me when they get some old guy coming in to turn in a bunch of change. I buy the entire bag and saves them from having to send it off. So I guess i'm a million dollar club guy /shrug. OH and I can also get Ike dollars whenever I want them, just have had no luck with them so don't care about them much anymore, besides keeping some to spend around town to mess with people )

jmaryt

Feb 6, 2007
Maybe the other guy just has a better personality or more charisma than you. I get treated like a king at all my banks (9 of them), but I also make time to talk to the girls, bring them cupcakes sometimes, or trick coins for their children. My banks tend to call me when they get some old guy coming in to turn in a bunch of change. I buy the entire bag and saves them from having to send it off. So I guess i'm a million dollar club guy /shrug. OH and I can also get Ike dollars whenever I want them, just have had no luck with them so don't care about them much anymore, besides keeping some to spend around town to mess with people )

people love to be 'blown"..honey is ALWAYS easier to digest than vinegar.
(old chinese prophet!)..ehe! he! he! he!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

twiasp

Dec 13, 2012
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you are at your banks sometimes, sit at one of the chairs and relax for a few minutes and watch how a lot of customers treat the bank tellers. Then if you just don't act like that and treat them with some respect and courtesy, they will love you for it. I won't lie, I used the cupcakes at first as a way of doing some good ole classical conditioning on them to make them want to take the coins back all the time.... now the cupcakes just aren't needed, but it's nice to do it sometimes for them to see some huge smiles.

willis7

Mar 29, 2014
my wife is a teller and the majority of people treat tellers terribly, and tend to blame them for all of their money issues

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
yes you tell all your friends or yes you are a member of the million dollar club?

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
yes you tell all your friends or are a member of the million dollar club?

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
so yes you tell all your friends too or are a member of the million dollar club?

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
JUST TO BE CLEAR by being a member of the "million dollar club" i meant having a million dollars or more in their accounts.so by saying yes as your replies you guys admit to being millionaires.must be nice!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i'm actually a billionare and loomis delivers to my house a truck full of halves twice a day.

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i'm actually a billionare and loomis delivers to my house a truck full of halves twice a day.
They only deliver but don't pick-up. Man you must be swimming in coin, or are you just filling up you spare swimming pool with them?

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used

man! how cool we have Warren Buffet on the forum with us?can you please tell me mr.buffet which bank is the best silver producer?

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
man! how cool we have Warren Buffet on the forum with us?can you please tell me mr.buffet which bank is the best silver producer?
If I may answer for "Mr. Buffet", that is easy, that would be whatever banks he hasn't ordered from yet.
Now whether Warren wants to tell you that, is up to him.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread