First time I have sorted any cents in a while

BenVA

Sep 16, 2003
SW VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, White's MXT, Tesoro Compadre and Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Decided to dust off the Ryedale today. I haven't sorted in a good six months or more. Stopped at my bank and got a $50 bag. A little while after I got home the teller that handles the change called me to let me know the bag may be off. They know me well at this bank and my wife's aunt is the manager. She knows I have a counter so I told her I would check it and let them know how much it was off next time I am there. They let me bring my bags back to this bank and swap them out for ones I haven't been through. Its a pretty good arrangement and I haven't been through the same bags as they keep up with which ones I have been through when I am sorting. They typically call me when they get something good in as well.

Any ways here is the breakdown of the bag. I ran zinc accept on the Ryedale with a 2012 penny. I glanced through these and only found 2 90's Canadians and no wheat's as best as I can tell. I then switched back to the coin that came with my Ryedale which I believe is a 73. It rejected a few zincs but nothing else of note.
Got the following:
Searched $44.50
Got 1149 coppers 25.82%
9 Wheat's one was a 1919 rest were 40's and 50's
7 Canadians
2 dimes

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread