Normal or Nuts?

usandthem

May 19, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This morning I picked up a box of halves at my bank and was sitting in the bank parking lot looking through a few rolls before I had to go to work. I noticed an older gentleman (about 80) get out of his truck and go inside with a plastic grocery bag full of coins. After debating for a minute or so I went back in and asked for the coins he had just brought in. The tellers were glad to help me out. So I paid $22.50 for an assortment of rolled pennies, dimes, nickels and quarters. I looked through the quarters before going to work but found nothing. My question is. Am I normal or nuts? :cat:

Upvote 0

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nuts for sure bwahahahaha but like already mentioned we all are

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Guest 1551

Aug 4, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Other
Spot on normal! :)

Today's the day! ~Mel Fisher

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Your just a normal AG addict like the rest of us.

OP
OP
U

usandthem

May 19, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After going through all of the coins I can report nothing of great value was found. I found about 50 copper cents, one of which was a wheatie. :cat:

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This morning I picked up a box of halves at my bank and was sitting in the bank parking lot looking through a few rolls before I had to go to work. I noticed an older gentleman (about 80) get out of his truck and go inside with a plastic grocery bag full of coins. After debating for a minute or so I went back in and asked for the coins he had just brought in. The tellers were glad to help me out. So I paid $22.50 for an assortment of rolled pennies, dimes, nickels and quarters. I looked through the quarters before going to work but found nothing. My question is. Am I normal or nuts? :cat:

:coffee2: The true question is what is normal & what is nuts? To most of the world; it would most likely be considered nuts. To us it is considered normal. Nothing ventured nothing gained. Just sorry it didn't work out for you this time.
HH
Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread