goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello- been a busy summer, so I've only been getting dime and nickel bags plus whatever loose halves I come across. Finds have been decent, I got 1954s and 1955s dimes which I need for my book. I'm one dime (1950s) from finishing it. I also got my first 40% bicentennial. Now all I need it the '76 IKE to finish my silver bicentennial collection. Finally I got two coins from Trinidad and Tobago, which is the 62nd unique country I've found CRH'ing. Going back to school next week, so finds may taper off while I organize my classes.

HH
-GC
IMG_8610.jpg IMG_8609.jpg

Upvote 0

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice finds. I found my first silver '76S Ike in January this year and a silver '76S half earlier this year too. I imagine the silver '76S quarter is the most difficult and probably nearly impossible coin from the silver bicentennial 3 coin set to find in circulation. If you've found one on those that's a great find.

Good luck in school and don't let them fleece you too much with student loans.

HH!

OP
OP
goldencoin

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, I did get the quarter last year and a 40% 1971S IKE the year before that (The quarter was from a bag). I'm actually in charge of the class now, as I teach high school science (and lucky for me I got no student loans- scholarships covered my tuition)

HH
-GC

Hunter612

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2013
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! It looks like you have been really busy.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome! Thank you for sharing with us, best of luck with school!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread