Sometimes the best finds are coins you dont even know exist.......

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes the best finds are coins you don't even know exist.......

I had another awesome find tonight in my 12 boxes. Here is a pic. It's a Delaware commemorative from 1936. I'm not really sure of how rare or valuable it is, but it looks awesome and seems to be in pretty good condition. I love this hobby. Otherwise, tonight has been a solid night of hunting. I have searched 8 of tonights 12 boxes and so far have 48 silvers with two walkers, five or six franklins, and four 64's. I love this hobby. Happy hunting everyone.:hello2: delaware.jpg

Upvote 0

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had another awesome find tonight in my 12 boxes. Here is a pic. It's a Delaware commemorative from 1936. I'm not really sure of how rare or valuable it is, but it looks awesome and seems to be in pretty good condition. I love this hobby. Otherwise, tonight has been a solid night of hunting. I have searched 8 of tonights 12 boxes and so far have 48 silvers with two walkers, five or six franklins, and four 64's. I love this hobby. Happy hunting everyone.:hello2: View attachment 1038290

:icon_thumleft: Congrats!! That's a great find. The condition is beautiful. Other than my 1893 Columbian the only other silver commemorative I have is the 1946 Booker T Washington. I keep hoping to find a earlier commemorative. I also have several clad commemoratives but they aren't as satisfying as a silver commemorative to find.
HH
Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread