3.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 245
Upvote 0

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job Bama! Perserverance baby! Keep plugging....

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2006
I know how you feel, I kept getting skunk box after skunk box, so now I switched to a different delivery service and having better luck. Congratulations on the silver, and I hope you find many more.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang bama, you're the Little Engine That Could! Let's see, how can I make you feel worse? I got it!! Last Saturday my nephew was playing in a band at a bar. I went in to watch him for a while and, when I ordered a beer, I asked the barmaid if she had any halves in the til. She checked and told me she didn't. About a half hour later she came up to me and said a guy had just given her a half and asked if I wanted it. I said "sure" even though I didn't know the date. When I checked it out it was a like-new 1969!!!! Go figure.

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
packerbacker said:
Dang bama, you're the Little Engine That Could! Let's see, how can I make you feel worse? I got it!! Last Saturday my nephew was playing in a band at a bar. I went in to watch him for a while and, when I ordered a beer, I asked the barmaid if she had any halves in the til. She checked and told me she didn't. About a half hour later she came up to me and said a guy had just given her a half and asked if I wanted it. I said "sure" even though I didn't know the date. When I checked it out it was a like-new 1969!!!! Go figure.

Good little story PB....how ironic.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions